Our programs are designed for companies that want to not only communicate a positive environmental message but also nurture a healthy happy productive team.
A step back is often a step forward
Our programs are designed for companies that want to not only communicate a positive environmental message but also nurture a healthy happy productive team. We know that sometimes you need to step away from the action to advance.
- Team building
- Health and exercise
- Cycling safety advocation
- Mental health
Many companies consist of a small percentage of enthusiastic cyclists and many who are interested but do not know how to take that first step.
We start with a casual meeting at your work place to present the bike and route options and address the obstacles.
Our second stage is a ‘toe in the water’, we do this with a catered morning tea or local café near a safe area to ride. We present a range of bikes including e-bikes for everybody to try out. No challenge, just a bit of fun around a local outdoor venue. We keep the enthusiast occupied with high tech stuff, something for everybody.
Step 3 is we plan a range of activities with a target and reward an help all participate, here are a few examples:
- A target event to a corporate lunch with a speaker to improve your workforce
- Active transport where we plan an event to use cycling as only one of the forms of transport for example, ride to South Wharf, Ferry to Portarlington for lunch
- Ride to work raffle, each time a person rides to work they receive a raffle ticket for a 3 month draw
- A few bikes at your office for people to use free to have a ride during the day, ride home or run errands
Contact us for more information
Please leave us a message in the web chat below and one of our Outdoor Education experts will be in touch with you, to discuss options and pricing