A top of the line helmet, offering unsurpassed comfort and fit, together with all Italian styling and manufacture, which incorporates a number of unique design features that make it stand out from the rest. One of the safest, best fitting and most stylish...
- SKU: CHE00044.201.58
A top of the line helmet, offering unsurpassed comfort and fit, together with all Italian styling and manufacture, which incorporates a number of unique design features that make it stand out from the rest. One of the safest, best fitting and most stylish range of cycling helmets available globally. The all-Italian-made KASK helmets are the choice of Team Sky, where no secret is made of the fact that every element has been selected to deliver a winning advantage for the team.
The superior quality of the KASK styling and workmanship that has gone into these helmets is evident in the overall finish and attention to detail in every feature. In particular, the helmet incorporates a unique hinged adjustment system that allows for both size and up/down adjustment, which together comfortably cradle the nape of the neck. The helmet size can be adjusted using either the dial or finger push system. This system also includes ventilated, non-stick pads. Working together, these features give the helmet a superior fit and deliver a feeling of improved security that is quite unlike any other helmet.
Unsurpassed ventilation is achieved by means of 26 large air vents, a design feature made possible by the reinforced helmet frame – all delivered without any compromise to the safety or aerodynamic qualities of the helmet. Hygiene is also well thought through and each helmet has an easy-clean leatherette chin strap. The internal pads are made from Sanitized fabric which draws perspiration away from the head and these pads are removable and washable.
Nylon thermo fixed straps, have soft lateral spacers where these straps are in contact with the skin, giving excellent ventilation and comfort and there is a quick release buckle. On top of this, KASK has gone beyond the usual minimal consideration of visibility. In addition to the standard reflector stickers on the back, each helmet has reflective strips on every strap.
- ECO ChinstrapChin pad with eco-leather chinstrap The anallergic and washable chinstrap is extremely comfortable and helps to avoid irritation of the skin
- M in mouldingThe innovative "in moulding " technology, joining the inner polystyrene cap to the outer polycarbonate one, ensures a better shock absorption.
MITThe MIT Technology, applied to all KASK cycling helmets, guarantees a higher safety and a complete protection thanks to the polycarbonate layer that covers the shell on the top, on the base ring and on the back.
- SanitizedInner padding fabric treated with antibacterial and antimicrobial Sanitized ® process.
- The up and down adjustment system gives the most precise and comfortable fitting of any helmet thanks to its unique double pivot design. This allows the back of the head to be cradled by the straps, which are then easily tightened to the correct tension by a central ratchet wheel. This fit system combined with a very breathable, non-slip, gel internal liner ensures top performance for the user.
- VisibilityHigh visibility stickers for maximum safety even in poor visibility conditions
Suggested Uses: Road Race, Triathlon, MTB XC Race, Cyclocross, Track Race, Enthusiast Road
Features: In-moulding construction with reinforced frame 26 large air vents Unique Up-N-Down size hinged adjustment Leatherette chin strap Nylon thermo fixed straps Quick release buckle Sanitized internal padding High visibility reflector stickers
Fit System: Up-N-Down Adjustment System
Ventilation: 26 large air vents
Weight*: 220 grams *Manufacturer's determined weight.
Sizes: S 48-56cm, M 52-58cm and L 59-62cm
Reviews Create your own review
0 stars based on 0 reviews Create your own review