The Turbo Levo SL looks like a Stumpjumper and, out on the trail, feels like one too. That’s no mistake. We aimed to build a Stumpjumper with a bit more boost to it and that’s exactly what you get—a Sidearm chassis with just the right amount of front-to-r...
- SKU: 96821-5303
The Turbo Levo SL looks like a Stumpjumper and, out on the trail, feels like one too. That’s no mistake. We aimed to build a Stumpjumper with a bit more boost to it and that’s exactly what you get—a Sidearm chassis with just the right amount of front-to-rear stiffness and 150mm of smooth, custom-tuned FOX rear suspension. To top it all off, we constructed this Turbo Levo SL chassis entirely from our light-yet-strong FACT 11m carbon.
- The lightweight SL 1.1 motor doubles your effort with as much as 240 watts of silent and powerful assistance to your pedals. The motor’s responsive torque curve delivers power perfectly in-tune with your normal riding cadence and leaves no resistance when you’re riding without power assistance.
- Worried about running out of power? No problem. Turbo Levo SL eats up big miles and long days. And if you’re looking for even more miles, our optional range extender boosts your range by another 50 percent. On top of all that, our Mission Control App can handle battery management automatically, ensuring your battery will last as long as you need it to.
- FRAME - FACT 11m full carbon, 29 Trail Geometry, Integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable, dropper post routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 150mm of travel
- FORK - Fox Float 34 Rhythm, Grip damper, 150mm, Sweep-Adj, 51mm rake, Kabolt Axle
- REAR SHOCK - FOX Float DPS Performance, 3-position adjustment, 52.5x210mm, Rx Trail Tune
- FRONT HUB - Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 28h
- REAR HUB - Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 32h
- SPOKE - SDT Swiss Industry
- RIMS - Roval 29, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, tubeless ready
- INNER TUBES - Standard, Presta valve
- FRONT TYRE - Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 29x2.3"
- REAR TYRE - Eliminator, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"
- CRANKSET - Praxis, forged M30, custom offset
- CHAINRINGS - SRAM X-Sync Eagle, 94 BCD, 30T
- SHIFT LEVERS - SRAM NX Eagle, trigger, 12-speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR - SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- CASSETTE - SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed, 11-50t
- CHAIN - SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- FRONT BRAKE - SRAM Guide RE, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
- REAR BRAKE - SRAM Guide RE, metallic pads,180mm
- HANDLEBARS - Specialized Trail, 6061 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 27mm rise, 31.8mm clamp, XS 720mm, S-XL 750mm,
- GRIPS - Specialized Trail Grips
- STEM - Specialized Trail, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
- SADDLE - Bridge Comp, Hollow Cr-mo rails, 155/143mm
- SEATPOST - X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL LE lever, 34.9mm, S: 125mm, M/L: 150mm, XL: 170mm
- SEAT BINDER - Specialized bolt-type, alloy, 38.6mm
- MOTOR - Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor
- UI/REMOTE - Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth®
- BATTERY - Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh
- CHARGER - Custom charger, 48V System w/ SL system charger plug
- WIRING HARNESS
- Custom Specialized wiring harness w/ chargeport
Reviews Create your own review
0 stars based on 0 reviews Create your own review