The Jett is designed so that you’ll never fear the growth spurts. We did our homework to understand how kids grow—spoiler alert, kids’ arms and legs grow more rapidly than their torso. We took to the books and designed a bike with child-specific touch poi...
- SKU: 92722-2216
Kids move fast, and grow faster. At times, it can seem like there’s a small window for the perfect bike fit. The right bike for a young rider is a delicate balance between too small, too big, and a short-lived just right. If we’re going to inspire the next generation of riders, we need to keep kids comfortably riding longer.
The Jett is designed so that you’ll never fear the growth spurts. We did our homework to understand how kids grow—spoiler alert, kids’ arms and legs grow more rapidly than their torso. We took to the books and designed a bike with child-specific touch points that withstand the development of young riders. The Jett is uniquely adjustable, perfectly proportional, and child-liftable—you’ll always be set to Jett.
The Jett Single Speed features an adjustable handlebar that allows kids to fine tune reach as their arms grow. The narrower saddle and grips were informed by a Retül study on kids to be the appropriately size—with handbrakes on both the 16” and 20”. And what’s more, we designed the frame and reviewed every component to make the Jett one of the lightest bikes on the market. You’re going to have to beg them to get off this bike.
- We designed the Jett Single Speed to be uniquely adjustable with longer seatposts and adjustable handlebars so kids can dial-in the perfect riding position as they grow.
- Every detail of the Jett Single Speed—including the 130mm Bridge saddle, narrower-diameter grips, and short-reach, tool-less adjustable brake levers—was informed by Retül data from a kids’ research group to be perfectly proportional for young riders.
- A lightweight bike is simply more fun and the Jett Single Speed’s all-new A1 aluminum frame, alloy fork, Pathfinder tires, and single-speed drivetrain make it one of the lightest kids’ bikes on the market.
- Stem - 3D Forged Aluminum, 35mm length, 6 degree rise, 25.4mm clamp diameter
- Saddle - Kids Bridge Saddle, 130mm
- SeatPost - Alloy, 2-bolt, 14mm offset, 27.2mm, 265mm length
- Handlebars - Alloy Mini Rise, Double Butted, 40mm Rise, 5-degree Backsweep, 580mm Width, 25.4mm Clamp Diameter, 19mm Bar End Diameter
- Grips - Specialized Slip-on, Trail texture
- Front Brake - V-brake w/ tool-less reach adjust brake lever
- Rear Brake - V-brake w/ tool-less reach adjust brake lever
- Bottom Bracket - Square taper, Plastic cups, 113mm spindle
- Cassette - 16t Freewheel
- Chain - KMC Z1 EPT (Anti-Rust)
- Crankset - Forged Alloy, Square Taper, Single Speed, w/ Chainguard
- Chainrings - Steel, 26TPedals Nylon platform w/ reflectors
- Rims - Alloy, 14mm Depth, 23mm Internal Width, 28H
- Front Hub - Alloy, Loose Ball Bearings, Bolt type, 100mm Spacing, 28H
- Spokes - Stainless, 14g
- Rear Hub - Alloy, Loose Ball Bearings, Bolt type, 110mm Spacing, 28H
- Front Tire - Pathfinder Sport, 16x2.0"
- Rear Tire - Pathfinder Sport, 16x2.0"
- Inner Tubes - Schrader, 32mm valve
- Seat Binder - Bolt-type, 31.8mm
- Frame - A1 Premium Butted Alloy, unisex frame, internal cable routing, 110x10mm dropouts
- Fork - A1 Premium Butted Alloy, Alloy steerer, V-Brake
Reviews Create your own review
0 stars based on 0 reviews Create your own review