Born in BC, we've turned the Instinct into a n aggressive trail monster.
- SKU: RMMT-B0020C9-LG
Born in BC, we've turned the Instinct into an aggressive trail monster.
Designed with an optimized single-position link, ultra-aggressive geometry, and a long stroke shock that provides 155mm of rear travel, we’ve kitted out the Instinct BC with wide bars, big tires, ultra-stiff wheels, and more capable suspension. It smashes all-mountain lines, rails corners, and plows over everything in sight while displaying all the climbing efficiency that makes the Instinct a crowd favourite.
- Frame - FORM Alloy. Full Sealed Cartridge Bearings. Press Fit BB. Internal Cable Routing. 2-Bolt ISCG05 Tabs.
- Sizes - S - M - L - XL
- Fork - Fox 36 Float Grip Performance 160mm 44mm Offset
- Front Travel - 160mm
- Shock - Fox Float DPX2 Performance
- Rear Travel - 155mm
- Headset - FSA Orbit NO.57E
- Stem - Rocky Mountain 35 AM
- Handlebar - Rocky Mountain AM 780mm
- Grips - Rocky Mountain Lock On Light
- Brakes - Sram Guide RE / Sram Centerline 200mm / Sram Centerline 200mm
- Brake Levers - Sram Guide RE
- Shifters - Sram GX Eagle
- Rear Derailleur - Sram GX Eagle
- Cranks & Chainrings - Sram Descendent 6k Eagle 32T
- Bottom Bracket - Sram BB92 DUB
- Cassette - Sram PG-1230 11-50T
- Chain - Sram NX Eagle
- Front Hub - Rocky Mountain Sealed Boost 15mm
- Rear Hub - DT Swiss 370 Boost 148mm
- Spokes - DT Swiss Competition 2.0/1.8/2.0
- Rims - Race Face AR 30
- Tires - Maxxis Minion DHF WT EXO Tubeless Ready 29 x 2.5 / Maxxis Aggressor WT EXO Tubeless Ready 29 x 2.5
- Seatpost - Race Face Turbine R (by Fox) Dropper 30.9mm
- Saddle - WTB Volt Race 142
- Weight - 15.05 KG / 33.2 LBS
Size Specific tune
Size Specific Tune ensures that riders of all sizes get the right balance of small-bump compliance, mid-stroke support, and end-stroke progressiveness. Our design team does custom shock tunes based on real world field testing, and adjusts each tune for specific frame sizes.
FORM™ tubesets utilize premium materials to meet our strict requirements. Each FORM™ tube that we create is engineered for its specific purpose within the frame, ensuring optimized strength, weight, and ride quality.
Smoothlink suspension is efficient yet supple when you’re on the pedals and across a wide range of gears. It features a controlled end-stroke and a rate-curve that feels more capable than the travel would suggest. This four-bar suspension design philosophy is centred on ride characteristics; each bike platform we develop balances variables like anti-squat, axle path, chain growth, rate curve, anti-rise, etc. to achieve the legendary Rocky Mountain ride feel.
Smoothwall carbon uses one of the world’s most sophisticated carbon processes to deliver industry leading stiffness-to-weight, ride quality, and durability. We eliminate excess resin and fibers by using rigid internal molds instead of traditional air bladders. We then utilize different types of carbon in specific frame areas to maximize stiffness and impact resistance while minimizing overall weight.
- Sizing Chart (EN - FR - DE - IT)
- Instinct BC Edition Alloy Technical Manual (EN)
- Instinct BC Edition Alloy Technical Manual (FR)
- Instinct BC Edition Carbon Technical Manual (EN)
- Instinct BC Edition Carbon Technical Manual (FR)
Reviews Create your own review
0 stars based on 0 reviews Create your own review