Kids love to ride, but they also grow like weeds, which always leaves parents in a bit of a conundrum: Do you splurge on your child's bike when they’ll likely grow out of it in a few years? That's why we made our Hotrock 20—a well-priced and designed bike...
- SKU: 94018-8309
Kids love to ride, but they also grow like weeds, which always leaves parents in a bit of a conundrum: Do you splurge on your child's bike when they’ll likely grow out of it in a few years? That's why we made our Hotrock 20—a well-priced and designed bike with plenty of gear range to tackle the neighborhood hills, and enough front-end travel to ride beginner's trails confidently.
The Hotrock also features a lightweight and tough 20-inch A1 premium aluminum frame that's designed to take a hit while they find their legs on the pump track. Chatter and bumps, meanwhile, are handled by the coil-sprung SR Suntour fork's 40mm of travel.
Then there are a whole host of other components that are plenty tough enough to stand up to your little ripper, so you can rest assured that you'll be spending more time riding with your kid and less time waiting in line at the repair counter.
- Tough, light, and durable, the A1 Premium Aluminum frame is built to stand up to years of tough riding.
- SR Suntour XCT-JR suspension fork offers 40mm of coil-sprung travel that smooths out bumpy, rough terrain.
- 20-inch Renegade tires provide plenty of grip both on- and off-road.
- FRAME - Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, single-butted, unisex frame, replaceable derailleur hanger
- FORK - SR Suntour XCT-JR, coil spring w/ preload adjust, 1-1/8" steerer, quick-release, V-brake & post-mount disc compatible, 40mm of travel
- SEAT BINDER - Bolt-type, 31.8mm
- STEM - 20-degree rise, 25.4mm
- HANDLEBARS - Double-butted alloy, 5-degree backsweep, 25.4mm
- GRIPS - Specialized, slip-on
- SADDLE - Specialized Kids' Henge
- SEATPOST - Alloy, single-bolt, 27.2MM
- FRONT BRAKE - V-brake w/ tool-less reach adjust brake lever
- REAR BRAKE - V-brake w/ tool-less reach adjust brake lever
- REAR DERAILLEUR - Shimano Tourney RD-TX800, 8-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS - Shimano Tourney, grip shift, 7-speed
- CASSETTE - SunRace, 7-Speed, 11-34t
- CHAIN - KMC HV500
- CRANKSET - Forged alloy, square taper, 127mm w/ chainguard
- CHAINRINGS - Steel, 30T
- RIMS - 20" alloy, 16mm depth, 21mm internal width
- FRONT HUB - Alloy, loose ball bearings, bolt type, 32h
- REAR HUB - Shimano Tourney, 7-speed freehub, 32h
- SPOKES - Stainless, 14g
- FRONT TIRE - Renegade, 26 TPI, wire bead, 20x2.1"
- REAR TIRE - Renegade, 26 TPI, wire bead, 20x2.1"
- INNER TUBES - Schrader valve
- PEDALS - Nylon platform w/ reflectors
Reviews Create your own review
0 stars based on 0 reviews Create your own review