After years of research and development dedicated to perfecting the 35mm bore handlebar, DEITY has created the best feeling carbon line of handlebars to date. Gone are the days of blown out hands and varying degrees of arm pump after a day on your new 35m...
- SKU: DT26-SKWR25-BZ
After years of research and development dedicated to perfecting the 35mm bore handlebar, DEITY has created the best feeling carbon line of handlebars to date. Gone are the days of blown out hands and varying degrees of arm pump after a day on your new 35mm bore oversized super stiff handlebar. It’s no secret that our industry is notorious for ever changing standards which leaves us asking why? Is it better, or just different for the sake of new sales?
Well, DEITY has never believed in creating anything unless it improves the rider’s experience and that is why we are not the first to jump on a new “trend” or standard because we don’t believe in using our customers as test subjects. Instead, we take as much time needed to make sure everything we bring to the rider is better than what we’ve done before. We’ve taken the time to find when and how the 35mm bore oversized application truly benefits the rider and we’ve nailed it!
Our all new Skywire Carbon Trail handlebar delivers the same level of strength and comfort you’ve come to expect from DEITY with a very specific focus on increased performance and time on the bike. We challenge you to experience the difference on the all new Skywire Carbon trail handlebar, perfectly spec’d at 800mm wide with 15mm and 25mm rise options for the custom feel you’ve come to expect. This beauty promises to keep you on the bike longer with a shorter recovery between rides, so get out there and find your next challenge, sky’s the limit!
- Oversized 35mm Bore Carbon Handlebar
- Designed for Enduro / All Mountain / Trail
- Developed and designed exclusively with our own in house DEITY molds
- Unidirectional Carbon Construction
- Damping properties reduce hand fatigue
- 25mm Rise (also available in a 15mm rise)
- 800mm Width
- 9 degree bend x 5 degree upsweep
- The ultimate combination of Strength, Weight, and Ride Quality
- Textured non slip stem clamping surface
- Textured grip ends for added bite
- Available in Matte Unidirectional Black Carbon with Stealth, Chrome, White, Red, Green, Blue, Orange, Turquoise and Bronze Graphics
- Recommended MAX Torque Spec range (4 - 4.5 Nm)
- Backed by a Lifetime Crash Replacement Plan
- Weight: 226 grams
Reviews Create your own review
0 stars based on 0 reviews Create your own review