The Deity Waypoint grips feature 31mm outer diameter single clamp design that seamlessly transitions to the end of the grip, allowing you to run your hands as wide as you like without the discomfort of having your palm sitting on a metal clamp. Deity's Al...
- SKU: DT26-WPT-ST
The Deity Waypoint grips feature 31mm outer diameter single clamp design that seamlessly transitions to the end of the grip, allowing you to run your hands as wide as you like without the discomfort of having your palm sitting on a metal clamp. Deity's All-new TRC+ Kevlar infused rubber compound is soft and extremely tacky while still maintaining long-lasting durability. The Waypoint's classic diamond pattern is wrapped around a tapered internal sleeve that eliminates any chance of play once they're fully tapped onto the bars. Available in a range of bold colours to match almost any frame or colour scheme.
- Who's this item for: The classic diamond pattern used in this grip makes them a perfect choice for any style of riding, be it XC, Trail, Enduro, or DH.
- Mounting style: Single clamp lock-on grip with a tapered sleeve for extra solid mounting without any chance of free play or slippage.
- Material: Deity's TRC+ Kevlar infused rubber compound with lasered anodized T6 aluminium lockrings.
- Pattern: A simple yet always effective diamond pattern.
- Features: Single clamp lock-on with forward-facing bolts for easy access. Tapered sleeve helps to lock the grips in place once they're tapped onto the bars.
- Soft / firm: Deity's All-new TRC+ Kevlar infused rubber compound is soft and extremely tacky, while still maintaining long-lasting durability.
- End caps: The grips go all the way to the end so they don't have end caps.
- Diameter: 31mm outer diameter.
- Length: 132mm
- Weight: 91 grams for the set.
- What's in the box: 2 grips, 2 6061 T6 aluminium lockrings, 2 bolts
- Installation tip: The grips need to be fully inserted onto the bars to work properly but just pushing them on normally isn't enough to bottom them out against the ends of the bars due to the design of the tapered sleeve.
For proper installation whack the end of the grips 3 times with the palm of your hand until the grip fully seats onto the handlebar. If you find the fit is a bit tight due to your particular handlebar, a small amount of isopropyl alcohol can work wonders for lubrication and this will evaporate off cleanly. Finish the install by tightening the hardware to the specs listed on the packaging.
Reviews Create your own review
0 stars based on 0 reviews Create your own review