The most effective way to carry water in a Full Frame Pack
The Frame Pack Hydration Bladder is a convenient solution for carrying water when you don’t have space for bottle cages in your bike’s main triangle. With a 1.5L capacity, the shaped hydration bladder is easy to fill without needing to be removed from your frame pack and connects to the accessory clip in Backcountry Frame Packs for improved stability.
As the first bikepacking-specific frame bag hydration bladder, it makes efficient use of space, so you don’t need to compromise between carrying water and other essentials. The hydration bladder is compatible with all Apidura Full Frame Packs and packs of a similar size, with a 1.2m long detachable hose designed to route through the hydration port to your cockpit for easy use while riding.
PVC free construction and certified safe to EU and FDA standards.
- Wide roll top closure makes refilling while in your pack easy
- To quickly see how much water you’re carrying
Quick click hose connection
- For fast and easy hose attachment and removal
Secure Roll Top Closure
- For easy filling from any water source
- Designed to clip into compatible frame packs for additional stability
Large Bite Valve
- For high volume water flow