Provided it is pre-booked with us, the typical turn around time for this service is 5 days. Your fork will be send off to Specialized Australia head office, who will perform this service.
- Disassembly of fork, removing the old dust wiper seals and foam rings, oil damper, air spring and top caps
- Condition inspection and quote on repair cost if required
- Extensive clean of lowers and CSU (Crown steerer unit) before new FOX low friction dust wiper seals and foam rings are installed
- Test lower leg bushings for wear, and replace if necessary
- Replace all oil seals in FIT damper/Brain, and air spring assembly, and rebuild fork with fresh Fox fluids before fork is inflated using nitrogen
- Test fork for full functionality on the dyno, and complete a pressure retaining test prior to completion/return
- Service includes postage to Specialized Australia with removal/installation from the bike if you're dropping it in to us.
Reviews Create your own review
0 stars based on 0 reviews Create your own review