*) No Parts Included
Provided it is pre-booked with us, the typical turn around time for this service is 1 day. It will take a mechanic approximately 45 mins to perform this service.
- Disassembly of RockShox or Fox fork, removing the old dust wiper seals and foam rings, oil damper, air spring and top caps
- Condition inspection and quote on repair cost if required
- Extensive clean of lowers and CSU (Crown Steerer Unit) before new FOX/Rockshox low friction dust wiper seals and foam rings are installed
- Replace seals in open bath (or open chamber) damper, replace air seals, and rebuild fork with fresh FOX/Maxima fluids before fork is inflated
- Test fork for full functionality on the dyno, and complete a pressure retaining test prior to completion/return
- Price includes removal/installation from the bike if you're dropping it in.
- Service does NOT include any parts, this is only the labour component
Reviews Create your own review
0 stars based on 0 reviews Create your own review