With plenty of practice at staying ahead of the curve, the Epic EVO now lays claim to the most capable iteration of our Progressive XC Geometry ever to grace an Epic. It's also more versatile than ever thanks to a new flip chip-equipped rear end that allo...
- SKU: 94820-5002
With plenty of practice at staying ahead of the curve, the Epic EVO now lays claim to the most capable iteration of our Progressive XC Geometry ever to grace an Epic. It's also more versatile than ever thanks to a new flip chip-equipped rear end that allows riders to adjust headtube angle and bottom bracket height to easily customize Epic EVO's handling characteristics.
Keeping the Epic EVO Comp just right is a well-balanced component mix featuring powerful four-piston Shimano SLX brakes, an X-Fusion Manic dropper and RockShox SID Select fork.
- Flip It To Rip It: Tune the ride of the Epic EVO’s FACT 11m carbon frame to match your preferred handling characteristics with flip-chip simplicity that allows riders to steepen the EVO’s headtube angle by half a degree while raising the bottom bracket height by six millimeters.
- X-Fusion's Manic dropper post offers infinitely adjustable travel via it's slick shifter-stye remote lever for hassle-free operation when things get dicey.
- 4-piston calipers on an XC bike? What a wonderful time to be alive—Shimano's 4-piston SLX calipers carry only a slight weight penalty over their 2-piston siblings, but offer plenty of smooth, controllable power to keep the EVO's newfound speed in check.
- Tubeless-ready rims feature a modern 25-millimeter internal width, allowing tires to achieve their ideal profile and footprint for optimal traction.
- FRAME - FACT 11m Full Carbon, Progressive XC Geometry, Rider-First Engineered™, threaded BB, 12x148mm rear spacing, internal cable routing, 110mm of travel
- SWAT - SWAT EMT Cage-Mount Tool
- SEAT BINDER - Specialized Alloy, 34.9mm
- REAR SHOCK - RockShox Deluxe Select+, Rx XC Tune, Two Position, Rebound Adjust, 190x40mm
- FORK - Rockshox SID Select, Charger RL Damper, Debon Air, 15x110mm, 44mm offset, 120mm Travel
- STEM - Specialized XC, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
- HANDLEBARS - Specialized Alloy Minirise, 10mm rise, 750mm, 31.8mm clamp
- GRIPS - Specialized Trail Grips
- SADDLE - Body Geometry Power Sport, steel rails
- SEATPOST - X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL LE lever, SM: 100mm travel, M: 125mm travel, L-XL: 150mm travel
- FRONT BRAKE - Shimano SLX, M7120, 4-piston caliper
- REAR BRAKE - Shimano SLX, M7120, 4-piston caliper
- REAR DERAILLEUR - Shimano SLX M7100, SGS, 12-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS - Shimano SLX, M7100, 12spd
- CASSETTE - Shimano SLX, CS-M7100, 12-speed, 10-51t
- CHAIN - Shimano SLX, M7100, 12-speed
- CRANKSET - Shimano SLX 7100, Hollowtech 2, 32t Chainring, SM: 170mm, M-XL: 175mm
- CHAINRINGS - 32T
- BOTTOM BRACKET - Shimano, BB52, Threaded
- RIMS - Specialized Alloy, Tubeless Ready, 25mm internal width, 28h
- FRONT HUB - Shimano MT400-B, Centerlock 28h, 15x110 Boost
- REAR HUB - Shimano MT510-B, Centerlock 28h, 12x148 Boost, Microspline
- SPOKES - DT Swiss Industry
- FRONT TIRE - Ground Control, Control casing, GRIPTON® compound, 60 TPI, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"
- REAR TIRE - Fast Trak, Control casing, GRIPTON® compound, 60 TPI, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"
- INNER TUBES - Presta, 60mm valve
Reviews Create your own review
0 stars based on 0 reviews Create your own review