This thing called ‘gravel riding’ is still evolving, still being defined. What’s next? Hop on the new Diverge Expert EVO and you tell us. It’s designed to get aggressive, to push the boundaries of what we thought was possible on a gravel bike. With flat b...
- SKU: 96220-5602
This thing called ‘gravel riding’ is still evolving, still being defined. What’s next? Hop on the new Diverge Expert EVO and you tell us. It’s designed to get aggressive, to push the boundaries of what we thought was possible on a gravel bike. With flat bars and geometry even more progressive then the new drop bar Diverge you better hang onto your flannel. We’ve significantly increased the reach, slackened the head tube and lowered the bottom bracket, to put you ‘in’ the bike for a super planted feeling. From sending technical single track to ripping flowing fire road descents, if you’re looking for a partner to take your gravel riding to new levels, nothing’s faster, more fun, or rowdier than the Diverge EVO.
The Diverge Comp EVO’s premium E5 Aluminum frame is spec’d with our Future Shock 1.5, specifically tuned for technical gravel riding. The bike’s SRAM NX 1x11 group, Tektro brakes, and X-Fusion Manic dropper post add to the Diverge Comp EVO’s boundary pushing abilities. Our new Rhombus 42mm gravel tire, the most aggressive gravel tread we make, and a set of Axis Elite alloy wheels round out the Diverge Comp EVO’s personality as a capable and rowdy partner.
- Our Premium E5 Aluminum frame provides a stiff, light, and durable platform. When mated to our full carbon FACT fork, the Diverge EVO becomes a light, lively and versatile bike ready to tackle the most technical gravel and dirt as aggressively as you could wish.
- Speed, control and confidence - Future Shock 1.5 is ideal technology for the gravel rider. With 20mm of axial compliance, Future Shock 1.5 is progressively tuned to keep you confident and in control, able to keep the power down and stay off the brakes over rough dirt roads and in thick loose gravel, all while keeping your hands, arms and neck fresh.
- With the Diverge EVO, we took our new progressive gravel geometry to new levels. We’ve lengthened the frame 30mm over a drop bar Diverge (Size Medium), lowered the bottom bracket and slackened the head tube. This gives the Diverge EVO more confidence over technical terrain while keeping the cockpit comfortable with flat bars. It also allows for a short stem to make all that stability feel nimble and quick at the bars.
- Nothing unlocks a bike’s capability like tire clearance, so we gave the Diverge EVO a whopping 47mm of tire clearance with a 700c wheel and 2.1” with a 650b wheel. Thanks to a drive side chain stay utilizing a machined alloy beam behind the chain rings we’ve created clearance without using a fragile dropped chain stay design or increasing chain stay length.
- FRAME - Specialized Diverge E5 Premium Aluminum, Future Shock suspension, 1x specific EVO geometry, threaded BB, internal routing, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- FORK - Future Shock 1.5 w/Smooth Boot, FACT carbon, 12x100 mm thru-axle, flat-mount
- HANDLEBARS - Specialized Alloy Minirise, 10mm rise, 750mm, 31.8mm clamp
- STEM - Future Stem, Comp, w/Integrated computer mount
- TAPE - Specialized Trail Grips
- SADDLE - Body Geometry Power Sport, steel rails
- SEATPOST - X-Fusion Manic Dropper, 50mm travel
- SEAT BINDER - Alloy, 30.8mm
- FRONT BRAKE - Tektro HD-R290, hydraulic disc, 160mm
- REAR BRAKE - Tektro HD-R290, hydraulic disc, 160mm
- SHIFT LEVERS - SRAM NX, 11-speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR - SRAM NX, 11-speed
- CASSETTE - SRAM PG-1130, 11-speed, 11-42t
- CRANKSET - Praxis Alba M30, 1x direct-mount
- CHAINRINGS - 40T
- BOTTOM BRACKET - Praxis 68-0201B, 68mm BSA
- CHAIN - KMC X11 Extra Lightweight, 11-speed
- FRONT TIRE - Rhombus Pro, 2Bliss Ready, 700x42mm
- REAR TIRE - Rhombus Pro, 2Bliss Ready, 700x42mm
- INNER TUBES - 700x32/50mm, 40mm Presta valve
Reviews Create your own review
0 stars based on 0 reviews Create your own review