$ 3,800.00 $ 3,200.00
The Turbo Como 2.0 650b has one goal—to inspire you to get out, get moving, and to have some fun along the way. It achieves this with exclusive, award-winning technology that makes the ride faster, so you're guaranteed to have that renowned "Turbo Smile"
- SKU: 90418-8305
The Turbo Como 2.0 650b has one goal—to inspire you to get out, get moving, and to have some fun along the way. It achieves this with exclusive, award-winning technology that makes the ride faster, so you're guaranteed to have that renowned "Turbo Smile" on your face.
Beginning with a completely redesigned and integrated Turbo 1.2 motor, the Como 2.0 proves itself as the fastest, most comfortable urban bike you've ever perched yourself upon. First off, our proprietary Rx Street Tune takes the power of a belt-driven motor that's smooth, silent, and free of annoying vibrations, and makes it optimized for riding in an urban environment by reacting to the amount of force you apply to the pedals. Think of it this way: The more power you put out, the more power the motor puts out, and this makes accelerations from a standstill both quick and efficient. Perfect.
We also developed a custom Turbo UI-460 battery that seamlessly integrates into the frame, plus it's lockable and easily removable for simplified charging. With this battery, the Turbo Como delivers some extra "oomph," with plenty of juice to accompany you on your cruise down the bike path, a trip to the grocery store, or even to that new café on the other side of the city.
We also developed a custom 2.2-inch computer that offers you a wide range of features, like navigation, tracking, diagnostics, and ride history. You can also peruse these screens via the custom handlebar remote without ever removing your hands from the bars.
The 650b wheels have been paired with 2.3-inch tires, so they can roll over most cracks, bumps, and holes with ease to ensure that nothing stands in your way on your path to a good time. For the build, you'll find everything you need to get out and enjoy the sunshine, comfortably and worry free. Along these lines, there are powerful Tektro hydraulic disc brakes, reliable 9-speed Shimano shifting, and a comfortable saddle.
- The custom Turbo Aluminum frame on the Como, cleanly houses the battery and motor, while still keeping the lightweight properties that E5 is known for. Pair this with our Ground Control Geometry, and you have a durable and lightweight bike that'll keep you rolling in style.
- The Como’s motor is fully integrated with the frame and features a smooth, silent, vibration-free output. It's also been custom-tuned for city riding, and it intuitively reacts to the force of your pedaling—so the harder you pedal, the more power it delivers. And with an internal belt drive design, it does this without added vibration for the smoothest and most silent ride possible.
- We made the custom 460 Wh battery to be fully integrated with the frame, removable for easy charging, and lockable for added security. It communicates with the display and has multiple modes to maximize the overall efficiency and range.
- FRAME - E5 Aluminum, bottom bracket motor mount, fully integrated & lockable down tube battery, internal cable routing, fender/rack mounts, Smooth Welds
- FORK - Turbo Como aluminum disc fork, 15x100mm thru-axle
- SEAT BINDER - Alloy, bolt-type, 34.9mm
- STEM - Specialized Flowset, 3D-forged alloy, 20-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp
- HANDLEBARS - Specialized, alloy, 30-degree backsweep, 26mm rise, 680mm width, 31.8mm
- GRIPS - Body Geometry Contour
- SADDLE - Body Geometry "The Cup," 6-degree rise, elastomer base, steel rails, SWAT™ compatible mounts, 245mm
- SEATPOST - Specialized, alloy, 2-bolt, 12.5mm offset, 30.9mm
- FRONT BRAKE - Tektro HD-T275, hydraulic disc, 180mm
- REAR BRAKE - Tektro HD-T275, hydraulic disc, 160mm
- REAR DERAILLEUR - Shimano Alivio, Shadow Design, SGS cage, 9-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS - Shimano Alivio, 9-speed w/ Optical Gear Display
- CASSETTE - Shimano CS-HG200, 9-speed, 11-36t
- CHAIN - KMC e9T.NPNP, e-bike chain, 9-speed w/ Missing Link™
- CRANKSET - Custom alloy forged crankarms
- CHAINRINGS - 48T, custom alloy
- RIMS - 650b disc, double-wall alloy, pinned, 32h
- FRONT HUB - Specialized front hub disc, sealed bearings, 15x100mm thru-axle, 32h
- REAR HUB - Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 32h
- SPOKES - DT Swiss Industry
- FRONT TIRE - Nimbus II Sport Reflect, 60 TPI, 650b x 2.3"
- REAR TIRE - Nimbus II Sport Reflect, 60 TPI, 650b x 2.3"
- INNER TUBES - Schrader, 40mm valve
- MOTOR - Specialized 1.2 E, custom Rx Street-tuned motor, 250W nominal
- UI/REMOTE - Specialized TCD-W w/ handlebar remote & built-in anti-theft feature, Bluetooth® connectivity, 5 available display pages
- CHARGER - Custom Specialized 42V2A Charger w/ Rosenberger plug, AC power cord included
- WIRING HARNESS - Custom Specialized harness
- BATTERY - Specialized U1-460, On/Off button, state of charge display, 460Wh
- PEDALS - Specialized Commuter w/ grip tape & reflectors
- TAILLIGHT - Specialized integrated saddle mount, LED technology, 6V
- KICKSTAND - Specialized kickstand, 40mm mount
- BELL - Simple bell
Reviews Create your own review
0 stars based on 0 reviews Create your own review
$ 3,800.00 $ 3,200.00