You know what’s hard about choosing what model of Santa Cruz suits you? It’s having to narrow down what kind of riding you want to do. But what if you don’t want to be pinned down by labels? What if you want to just be a mountain biker in the broadest sen...
- SKU: SC2203-20110054
You know what’s hard about choosing what model of Santa Cruz suits you? It’s having to narrow down what kind of riding you want to do. But what if you don’t want to be pinned down by labels? What if you want to just be a mountain biker in the broadest sense of the word? What if you want to choose how you ride rather than what to ride? If this sounds familiar, then try a Bronson.
Our demo crew have a saying, ‘If in doubt, take a Bronson out’. The 150mm-travel bike can go deep on any landing and the VPP™ suspension design makes sure that there’s no wasted energy when heading back up for another go.
If you value style at speed or want to have fun feeling fast, then mixed wheels (29” up front, 27.5” out back) show that the spectrum is a loop not opposite points on a scale. The larger front wheel provides more traction and stability that’ll make you feel more confident squaring off the turns and diving for the inside lines. But a 27.5-inch tire in the rear means this bike still loves getting up on the back wheel and into the air.
From flat out on the trail to fully flat over a table, each generation of Bronson riders redefines expectations of what a mountain biker is.
- Weight - 14.92kg / 32.89lbs
- Material - Carbon C
- Fork - RockShox Lyrik Select, 160mm
- Shock - FOX Float X Performance
- Rear Derailleur - SRAM NX Eagle, 12spd
- Shifters - SRAM NX Eagle, 12spd
- Crankset - SRAM Descendant Eagle 148 DUB 32t
- Cassette - SRAM PG1230, 12spd, 11-50t
- Chain - SRAM NX Eagle, 12spd
- Bottom Bracket - SRAM DUB 68/73mm Threaded BB
- Brakes - SRAM G2 R
- Brake Rotors - Avid Centerline 200mm
- Headset - Cane Creek 10 IS Integrated Headset
- Bars - Burgtec Alloy Bar
- Stem - Burgtec Enduro MK3
- Grips - Santa Cruz House Grips or Burgtec Bartender Pro Grip Minnaar
- Front Hub - SRAM MTH 716, 15x110, Torque Cap, 32h
- Rear Hub - SRAM MTH 746, 12x148, 32h
- Rims - RaceFace AR Offset 30 Rims
- Spokes - Sapim Race
- Front Tire - Maxxis Minion DHF 29"x2.5, 3C, Maxx- Grip, EXO, TR (27.5” tire on size XS)
- Rear Tire - Maxxis Minion DHR II 27.5"x2.4", 3C, EXO, TR
- Tubes - Stan's Sealant
- Seat Post - SDG Tellis Dropper, 31.6
- Saddle - WTB Silverado Race Saddle or WTB Volt
Reviews Create your own review
0 stars based on 0 reviews Create your own review