The Exposure Blaze MK3 is an intelligent rear light built to help keep you safe while you ride. The Blaze MK3 is built with a range of Exposure’s innovative technology. Starting with Ambient Kinetic Technology (ReAKT), which enables the light to automatic...
- SKU: EL-BLAZE03RA
The Exposure Blaze MK3 is an intelligent rear light built to help keep you safe while you ride. The Blaze MK3 is built with a range of Exposure’s innovative technology. Starting with Ambient Kinetic Technology (ReAKT), which enables the light to automatically flare when you brake and when you are in areas with high ambient light, to contrast the brightness. While the new and improved Peloton mode utilises ReAKT Technology in a chain gang by dimming when it detects a rider’s front light, so that there is no ‘dazzling effect’, but will flare up as a beacon at the tail of the pack. The Blaze MK3 is built with a high capacity battery for a lengthy burn time. As well as handy features such as USB charging, a choice of 6 burn times, DayBright flash pattern and side illumination for 180 degree visibility. The Exposure Blaze MK3 is a highly intelligent and innovative rear light that is built to keep you safe and visible on the roads.
In the box: Blaze MK3 ReAKT Peloton, Seatpost bracket, USB charge cable, Quick start guide
- REAKT: (Ambient Kinetic Technology) is the next generation of rear lighting, a light that adapts to the conditions of the ride. By flaring up under braking forces or automatically adjusting to the surrounding ambient light ReAKT Technology makes your rear light a beacon for safety.
- Peleton Mode: Utilises ReAKT Technology for use in a chain gang by dimming upon detection of a rider’s front light, preventing a dazzling effect, but flaring up as a beacon at the tail of the pack.
- DayBright: Using a specific pulse pattern and lumen intensity- Day Bright cuts through the distractions of busy roads and visual noise for the modern motorist. Visible from over a Kilometre away, even in the brightest of sunlight, DayBright mode will get you be noticed.
- Intelligent Thermal Management
Controlling the temperature of the LEDs is important to ensure that the lights remain as efficient as possible. Patented technology in the circuitry of Exposure Lights is programmed to stop the light from heating up to a point where the light loses power due to the elevated temperature, especially after long periods of continuous use.
- Optimised Mode Selector: The Optimised Mode Selector allows you to easily select from pre-set programs to provide the optimum lighting sequences for your ride so you get maximum lighting benefit from your rechargeable battery.
- Cable Free Design: A primary design feature of Exposure Lights is their cable-free design which removes the hassle of cables and straps by utilising a superb range of brackets for speedy, rock solid attachment.
Reviews Create your own review
0 stars based on 0 reviews Create your own review