Over the past four decades, we’ve continuously reinvented aerodynamics, materials, and inserts, laying the tarmac for every other cycling brand to follow. But we know we’re only as good as your latest ride, so we started over with the EQUIPE RSR S9, shedd...
- SKU: 126.96.36.199.XL
Over the past four decades, we’ve continuously reinvented aerodynamics, materials, and inserts, laying the tarmac for every other cycling brand to follow. But we know we’re only as good as your latest ride, so we started over with the EQUIPE RSR S9, shedding grams while developing a new textile, a new fit, and an experience different than anything we’ve ever produced. Targeted stretch and support make them virtually disappear in the saddle, and they’re more durable against aggressive cornering and constant body shifting, despite being lighter than our EQUPIE RS S9 shorts. The EQUIPE RSR S9s are essentially better than pro, taking WorldTour innovations several steps further for the most premium racing and training experience available.
- A-Lock Engineering: S9 racingFit system comprising new textiles and technologies working in harmony to stabilize the shorts and secure the insert in place.
- Butterfly Pattern: The primary textile panel fully wrapping the lower back and legs, coming together in the rear. Fewer seams leads to a more uniform hold, less weight, and greater comfort.
- Type.701kompressor: A patented woven textile developed specifically for compressive hold and second-skin comfort. 160g/m2, UPF 50+, dyed-through yarns with infused odorControl, maximum abrasion-resistance, friction reduction, hydrophobicity, and heat management. Tuned elongation in front panel for added comfort.
- ergoBox: A square pattern construction that effectively frames the insert in the back, boxing it in for added stability.
- Carbon Xbib: A single section of elastic material—folded over on itself—forming a supportive A-frame that delivers limited vertical stretch in the rear. Above the “X” junction, a more flexible material is employed, incorporating an antibacterial carbon weave, to wick moisture and lay flat in the front.
- zeroWaist: A raw-cut, tape-reinforced edge for the smoothest transition possible between the body and fabric panel. More comfort with less pressure.
- Ultralight Leg Grippers: A light silicon treatment woven into the leg bands, which reduces fabric bulk and secures the shorts in place without any excessive pressure.
- 30% Seam Reduction: Flatter seams throughout, with fewer overall, translates to more comfort and lower overall weight (160g).
- mod.Dep S9 Basalt: Antibacterial microfiber booster top sheet in 3D basalt colorway. Pays homage to the lava stone that gives us strength, stability, and courage.
- superAir microShock foam:A lightweight open cell foam with a shock absorbing composition that returns to its original position, filling the gap every time pedalling position is changed in the saddle through the shift of weight.
- 3D waffle: A patented, three-layer perforated foam that increases breathability and eliminates excess weight.
- Surface Reduction Design: Insert footprint reduced from previous Equipe Evo pattern to shed extra grams.
- goldenGate: A patented technology that interrupts the stitching along both of the insert’s side panels, allowing a more three-dimensional freedom of movement in this sensitive, rotational area.
- Horizontal Stabilizer: a patented central stitch that secures the rear of the insert to the outer textile, eliminating shifting while pedalling out of the saddle.
- kraterCooler: System of small holes in the front of the insert that increases airflow so that your sensitive areas are kept cooler.
Reviews Create your own review
0 stars based on 0 reviews Create your own review