The Backcountry Saddle Pack is an essential partner for bikepacking trips in the wilderness and for carrying layers for all-day rides. Designed to hold light, compressible gear on off-road rides, these mountain bike saddle bags provide a spacious compartm...
- SKU: PBM-0000-000
The quintessential bikepacking bag for the great outdoors.
The Backcountry Saddle Pack is an essential partner for bikepacking trips in the wilderness and for carrying layers for all-day rides.
Designed to hold light, compressible gear on off-road rides, these mountain bike saddle bags provide a spacious compartment under the saddle, eliminating the need for a rear rack. The three-point attachment system and optional Dropper Post Adapter ensure a secure, sway free fit and dropper post compatibility.
The waterproof fabrics offer unparalleled resistance to abrasion and tears, and it’s also simple to pack down. There’s a bungee cord for spare clothing, while reflective graphics and light attachment point mean that there’s no need to compromise on safety.
The saddle bag is available in two sizes for longer rides and multi-day adventures, with both being optimised for bikes with limited clearance. Additionally, the roll-down compression and closure system mean the saddle bag’s volume can be tailored precisely to fit a range of packing needs.
This bag is compatible with dropper posts when used with a Dropper Post Adapter such as our own or the Wolf Tooth Valais.
- Abrasion-resistant panels for protection
- Compatible with dropper posts when using an adapter
- Roll-down closure for adjustable capacity
- Reinforced structure for increased riding stability
- Optimised for bikes with limited rear wheel clearance
- Hard-wearing, all-weather Dimension-Polyant VX21 and Hypalon
- The Backcountry Saddle Pack is made from Dimension-Polyant VX21, a four-layer laminated fabric originally developed for the maritime industry and our proprietary 420D nylon; a rugged fabric made to our own exacting specifications for durability and waterproofing. Designed to fit the demands of off-road riding, these materials offer full waterproofing, light weight, low stretch, and high abrasion and tear resistance. Notably, it’s welded together at the seams, creating a watertight seal that ensures the saddle bag remains completely waterproof.
- The velcro straps are reinforced with Hypalon, a durable rubberised nylon that provides extra protection against friction and puncture in areas of high stress. For the fastening system, Woojin buckles have been chosen for strength and reliability, while 840D fabric abrasion-resistant panels provide extra protection in high wear areas.
- Wash The Backcountry Saddle Pack by hand, using a mild diluted soap if necessary. Afterwards, let it air dry.
- Do not machine wash, machine dry, or iron.
Reviews Create your own review
0 stars based on 0 reviews Create your own review