The Backcountry Handlebar Pack is designed to carry bulky, compressible items on long distance rides and multi-day adventures. Eliminating the need for a front rack, it helps to create a balanced load that makes steep climbs or technical sections effortle...
- SKU: BBM-0000-000
A balanced all-in-one handlebar bag for challenging trails
The Backcountry Handlebar Pack is designed to carry bulky, compressible items on long distance rides and multi-day adventures. Eliminating the need for a front rack, it helps to create a balanced load that makes steep climbs or technical sections effortless.
These mountain bike handlebar bags hit the sweet spot between low weight, durability and waterproofing, and the roll-top closure system protects gear while allowing adjustment of the bag’s capacity as required. A simple but strong attachment system secures the bag to handlebars, and anti-slip Hypalon safeguards against wear.
Available in two sizes: 11L for long-haul touring and 7L for shorter weekend trips or races. Both bags can be used alone or paired with an Accessory Pocket to provide a handy space for food and electronics.
- Roll down closure for flexible capacity
- Ultra-durable, lightweight body fabric
- Abrasion-resistant panels for added protection
- Bungee tie down for extra storage
- Jump-safe stable attachment system
- Hands-free air release valve for easy packing
- The Backcountry Handlebar Pack is made from Dimension-Polyant VX21, a four-layer laminated fabric originally developed for the maritime industry and our proprietary 420D nylon; a rugged fabric made to our own exacting specifications for durability and waterproofing. Designed to fit the demands of off-road riding, these materials offer full waterproofing, light weight, low stretch, and high abrasion and tear resistance. Notably, it’s welded together at the seams, creating a watertight seal that ensures the handlebar bag remains completely waterproof.
- The handlebar attachments are reinforced with Hypalon, a durable rubberised nylon that provides extra protection against friction and puncture. For the fastening system, Woojin buckles have been chosen for strength and reliability, while 840D fabric abrasion-resistant panels provide extra protection in high wear areas.
- Wash by hand, using a mild diluted soap if necessary. Afterwards, let it air dry.
- Do not machine wash, machine dry, or iron.
Reviews Create your own review
0 stars based on 0 reviews Create your own review