Highly versatile, the Backcountry Full Frame Pack was designed to carry big, heavy loads over long distances and across technical trails. The bag fits into the bike’s main triangle, providing a large space for bulky items — anything from cooking gear and
- SKU: FBM-0000-000
Backcountry is coming back. We have phased out the original Backcountry series over the summer and have been working hard to bring you its replacement. The new Backcountry series has taken many of our designs that have been with us since the beginning and redesigned them for modern mountain bikes.
The quintessential pack for carrying heavy loads over long distances.
Highly versatile, the Backcountry Full Frame Pack was designed to carry big, heavy loads over long distances and across technical trails.
The bag fits into the bike’s main triangle, providing a large space for bulky items — anything from cooking gear and tent poles, to heavy tools on longer expeditions and bikepacking trips. The resulting low centre of gravity is spread along a narrow, central plane, resulting in a bag that has minimal effect on handling while offering a high volume of storage space.
With a reinforced structure and internal straps for securing contents, the Full Frame Pack is versatile enough to either fill the main triangle entirely or leave enough space for a bottle cage on the seat tube. The pack features a dual zip opening which allows easy access and full visibility of contents, while retaining the ability to open just the top zip for easy access while riding
- Dual zip opening for easy access
- Internal straps for securing contents
- Hydration bladder compatible
- Internal Pocket for storing valuables
- Reflective graphics for enhanced visibility
- Ultra-durable, lightweight body fabric
- The Backcountry Full Frame Pack is made from Dimension-Polyant VX21, a four-layer laminated fabric originally developed for the maritime industry and our proprietary 420D nylon; a rugged fabric made to our own exacting specifications for durability and waterproofing. Designed to fit the demands of off-road riding, these materials offer full waterproofing, light weight, low stretch, and high abrasion and tear resistance. Notably, it’s welded together at the seams, creating a watertight seal that ensures the frame bag remains completely waterproof.
- The velcro straps are reinforced with Hypalon, a durable rubberised nylon that provides extra protection against friction and puncture in areas of high stress. For the fastening system, Woojin buckles are used for their reliability.
- Hand wash, using a mild diluted soap if necessary. Afterwards, let it air dry.
- Do not machine wash, machine dry, or iron.
Reviews Create your own review
0 stars based on 0 reviews Create your own review