The Backcountry Downtube Pack securely fastens to the downtube and similar diameter tubes to provide a versatile and compressible storage space for spares and long-distance essentials. It has enough capacity for a 1L water bottle, allowing it to be used a...
- SKU: DBM-0000-000
The Backcountry Downtube Pack securely fastens to the downtube and similar diameter tubes to provide a versatile and compressible storage space for spares and long-distance essentials. It has enough capacity for a 1L water bottle, allowing it to be used as a bottle holder bag for bikes with limited bottle storage space within the main triangle.
Downtube bags for bikepacking bring the benefits of accessory mounts, with the freedom to mount the bag wherever it is needed. The single motion velcro attachment and stability system means the pack mounts securely and easily to tubes of varying diameters. The waterproof, seam-welded construction ensures the contents remain clean and dry.
We do not recommend mounting the Backcountry Downtube Pack on tubes with a circumference of less than 9.5cm, such as seat stays and forks
- Single motion velcro attachment
- Fits water bottles up to 1L and features a roll down closure
- Pull tab at base for ease of access
- Reflective exterior graphics for increased visibility
- Stability system for added security and placement options
- Waterproof, Ultra-durable and lightweight body fabric
- The Backcountry Downtube Pack is made from Dimension-Polyant VX21, a four-layer laminated fabric originally developed for the maritime industry and our proprietary 420D nylon; a rugged fabric made to our own exacting specifications for durability and waterproofing. Designed to fit the demands of off-road riding, these materials offer full waterproofing, light weight, low stretch, and high abrasion and tear resistance. Notably, it’s welded together at the seams, creating a watertight seal that ensures the saddle bag remains completely waterproof.
- Wash the downtube bag by hand, using a mild diluted soap if necessary. Afterwards, let it air dry.
- Do not machine wash, machine dry, or iron.
Reviews Create your own review
0 stars based on 0 reviews Create your own review