All too often, corners are cut to meet price-points in the entry-level road bike market, but the Allez redefines what it means to be "entry level."
- SKU: 90020-7254
All too often, corners are cut to meet price-points in the entry-level road bike market, but the Allez redefines what it means to be "entry level." Focusing on weight, refinement, and reliability like nothing else in its class, the Allez is the first to make these technologies accessible to everyone. Whether you're just getting into road cycling, commuting, or looking for a new bike, the Allez is just as performance-packed as it is versatile.For the build, this Allez features reliable Shimano Claris shifting, durable Axis Sport alloy wheels, our new super-comfy Body Geometry Bridge saddle, and well-protected Espoir Sport tires.
- Not only does a lightweight bike feel better when you're climbing up a hill, but it's also essential when you're carrying your bike up to the 5th floor, and this was at the forefront of the frame design. With a redesigned E5 Alloy frame, the Allez features a class-leading weight. Aggressively thin-walled, yet tough, tubes have been implemented to save weight and this results in over a 450g (1-pound) reduction in the frame and fork alone when compared to some models of yesteryear.
- Entry-level road bikes often times feature either alloy or cheap carbon fiber forks that greatly detract from the overall ride quality. But with a full FACT carbon fiber fork, the Allez is better handling, smoother riding, and lower in weight—floating over rough chip-seal and carving through corners like a slalom skier.
- For the geometry, we developed the Allez by utilizing our vast Retül fit database. This meant creating a geometry that's sure to cover a broad range of positions, while still providing the performance-minded handling you'd expect from your first bike.
- This Allez also features integrated rack and fender mounts, allowing you to get weight of your backpack off you and onto a lightweight rack. This not only makes for a good road bike, but it also enables you to transform it into a fast commuter.
- FRAME - Specialized E5 Premium Aluminium, fully manipulated tubing w/ smooth welds, 1-1/8" lower bearing
- HEADSET -1-1/8"", integrated sealed Cr-Mo cartridge bearings, 20mm alloy cone spacer, w/ 20mm spacers
- FORK - FACT carbon fibre
- SEAT - BINDER Alloy, 31.8mm
- STEM - Specialized 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
- HANDLEBARS - Specialized Shallow Drop, alloy, 125mm drop, 70mm short-reach
- TAPE - Specialized S-Wrap
- SADDLE - Body Geometry Toupé Sport, steel rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST - Specialized Sport, alloy, 2-bolt, 27.2mm
- FRONT WHEEL - AXIS Classic
- REAR WHEEL - AXIS Classic
- FRONT TYRE - Espoir Sport, 700x25mm, 60TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection
- REAR TYRE - Espoir Sport, 700x25mm, 60TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection
- INNER TUBES - Standard, Presta valve
- FRONT DERAILLEUR - Shimano Claris 2400, clamp-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR - Shimano Claris 2400, 8-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS - Shimano Claris 2400 STI
- CASSETTE - Sunrace, 8-speed, 11-32t
- CHAIN - KMC Z7, 8-speed w/reusable MissingLink
- CRANKSET - Shimano Claris, 50/34T
- BOTTOM BRACKET - Shimano, Octalink spline
- FRONT BRAKE - Tektro, caliper, dual pivot, short reach
- REAR BRAKE - Tektro, caliper, dual pivot, short reach
- PEDALS - Nylon, loose ball bearings, w/ reflectors
Reviews Create your own review
0 stars based on 0 reviews Create your own review