The Aksium Elite UST Disc delivers all the benefits of our Road Tubeless technology to riders who favor the power and versatility of road disc brakes. The UST rim is welded, which improves strength and durability, and it’s 19mm wide for a smooth ride qual...
- SKU: AKS/20/EL/EVO/DCL/F
Straight-pull bladed spokes improve stiffness and strength, and the hubs are built with our QRM bearings and axle system for added durability.
The wheels are paired with our 25mm Yksion Elite UST tires, which offer the right balance of low rolling resistance and grip in variable weather and road conditions.
Our Road Tubeless technology allows you to run lower tire pressure for a smooth ride and a reduced risk of flats. And with the added braking power and reliability of disc brakes in all kinds of conditions, it's the perfect setup for long training miles, rain or shine.
- High rolling efficiency and reduced risk of flats.
UST increases rolling efficiency and reduces the risk of flats
Rim contour and diameter optimized for ease of use with UST or tube type tire.
- Dynamic ride quality at a great value.
Welded rim design saves 40g and adds strength .
Wider rim improves rolling efficiency and comfort.
Lightweight, foldable tire beads.
- Reliable performance for all-season training
Yksion Elite UST tires offer secure traction and puncture resistance.
High-quality cartridge bearings perform consistently and last.
Disc brakes deliver confident braking in variable road and weather conditions.
Compatible with every type of axle design.
- Front axle: 12x100 thru axle, easily convertible to quick release with included adapters. Not compatible with 15mm through axles.
- Rear axle: 12mm thru axle, convertible to Quick Release with included adapters
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram, convertible to Campagnolo and XD-R with optional driver bodies
Compatible Adapters and freewheel bodies
- ID360 Shimano / Sram freewheel body (LV3430100 - Delivered on the wheel)
- ID360 XD-R freewheel body (LV2580100)
- ID360 Campagnolo freewheel body (LV3440100)
- ID360 Shimano / Sram Light freewheel body (LV3850100)
- 12x135 rear axle adapters (LV2510900)
- 12 to 9mm rear adapter for quick release (LV2510800 - Delivered with the wheel)
- 12x142 rear axle adapters (LV2510700 - Delivered with the wheel)
- 12mm front hub cap (LV2680500 - Delivered with the wheel)
- 12 to 9mm front adapter for quick release (LV2680300 - Delivered with the wheel)
- Pair without tyre: 1790 grams
- Front without tyre: 825 grams
- Rear without tyre: 965 grams
- Front: Quick release and 12x100 through axle compatible
- Auto adjust sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto), front and rear
- Freewheel: Instant Drive 360 steel
- Rear: Quick Release, 12x142 and 12x135 compatible
- Front and rear bodies: aluminum
- Axle material: aluminum
- Max. Pressure: see indication on wheel and tyre. If they differ, use the lowest of the 2
- For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels don't exceed 120kg, bike included
- ASTM CATEGORY 2 : road and offroad with jumps less than 15cm
- Recommended tyre sizes: 25 to 32 mm
- Height: 22 mm
- ETRTO size: 622x19TC Road
- Use with Mavic Tubeless Tape
- Drilling: traditional
- Internal width: 19 mm
- Disc brake specific profile
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Material: S6000 Aluminum
- Tyre: UST Tubeless and tubetype
- Joint: SUP
- Nipples: steel, ABS
- Shape: straight pull, flat, double butted
- Material: steel
- Lacing: front and rear crossed 2
- Count: 24 front and rear
- Disc standard : 6 Bolts or Center Lock(R)
- Color: Black only
- Dimensions: 28-622 (700x28c)
- Front and Rear Tread: 11 Storm single compound
- Yksion Pro UST
- UST Tubeless Ready
- Breaker: Polyamide, from bead to bead
- Casing: 127 TPI
- Tyre sealant syringe
- Rear QR adapters for Instant Drive 360
- Mavic tyre sealant (rear wheel)
- Tubeless rim tape
- Front QR adapters
- UST valve and accessories
- User guide
Instant Drive 360: The new Instant Drive 360 freewheel system is super light and fast to engage with only 9°. A large contactless rubber seal provides low friction, while a wide array of end caps makes it super versatile.
SUP: Stronger and smoother joint. Soudé Usiné Process. After bending, the rim joint is arc welded. The welded seam is then milled for a smooth finish.
UST Tubeless Ready: Traction, control and lightweight. The UST concept improves traction, control and comfort while reducing inertia and flats. The 'tubeless ready' construction results in a lighter tyre for improved performance.
Reviews Create your own review
0 stars based on 0 reviews Create your own review