The next generation of bone conduction technology is what's inside the lightest and most organically designed open ear headphones to date. We cut the bulk and used titanium everywhere possible to ensure they not only fit more securely but sound better too...
- SKU: AS650SG
The next generation of bone conduction technology is what's inside the lightest and most organically designed open ear headphones to date. We cut the bulk and used titanium everywhere possible to ensure they not only fit more securely but sound better too. Aftershokz AIR are inspired by the demands of elite and aspiring athletes motivated by their music and their world.
- Lighter Build 20% reduced weight from its counterpart Aftershokz Titanium.
- Bone Conduction Technology Delivers music through your cheekbones, ensuring ears remain completely open to hear ambient sounds
- Wrap-around Headband is lightweight and flexible for durability and portability
- OpenFit Design Ensures maximum situational awareness and comfort during long-term wear
- PremiumPitch+ Guarantees a premium audio experience, including wide dynamic range and rich bass
- Bluetooth 4.2 Wireless connectivity and convenient multipoint pairing.
- LeakSlayer Technology significantly reduces natural sound leakage
- IP55 certified Designed to repel sweat, dust and moisture, from workouts to wicked weather
- EQ Presets Boost bass and reduce vibration on the go
- Wireless Microphone Dual noise canceling microphones exclude surrounding noise, effectively enhancing speech
- Audrey Says Voice prompts guide users through power, pair, play and talk
- Weight- 30g
- Type - bone conduction transducers
- Frequency - 20Hz ~ 20KHz
- Sensitivity - 100 ± 3dB
- Microphone - 40dB ± 3dB
- Protocol - Bluetooth Smart (v4.2)
- Range - up to 10 m
- Compatible profiles - A2DP, AVRCP, HSP, HFP
- Battery Life ~ 6 hours (continuous play)
- Type - Li-Ion
- Charge - 2 hrs (full cycle)
- Standby - 20 days
WHAT IN THE BOX
- Aftershokz AIR Wireless Headphones w/dual mic
- Carry Pouch
- USB Charge Cable
- Documentation (Quick Start Guide)
Reviews Create your own review
0 stars based on 0 reviews Create your own review