If there's one thing we know best, it's water. Our athletes, customers and colleagues told us they wanted a reservoir that delivered more water per sip, with a foolproof design that made it easy to fill up and hit the trail. The brand new Crux delivers 20...
- SKU: CB1229001015
If there's one thing we know best, it's water. Our athletes, customers and colleagues told us they wanted a reservoir that delivered more water per sip, with a foolproof design that made it easy to fill up and hit the trail. The brand new Crux delivers 20% more water per sip, with an ergonomic handle for easier refilling, and an on/off lever that makes it easy to prevent leaks. Like all of our gear, we put the Crux through exhaustive stress tests to make sure that it won't fail you on the trail.
- Hydration Capacity: 1.5l / 50 oz
- Total Weight: 7 oz / 200 g
- 20% more water per sip
- Leak-proof cap is easier to open and close
- On/off lever lets you seal your drinking tube shut with one hand
- Hydroguard technology inhibits the growth of bacteria in the reservoir and tube
- Big bite valve self-seals after each drink, eliminating annoying drips
- 100% free of BPA, BPS and BPF
The best way to care for your reservoir is to clean and dry it after every use, especially if you fill the reservoir with anything other than water. However, if a reservoir has not been cleaned after every use, and mold or discoloration develops:
- Use hot water and a CamelBak Cleaning Tablet. Or use 2 tablespoons of baking soda or bleach instead of CamelBak Cleaning Tab. Mix the solution inside your reservoir and elevate the reservoir above the tube and Big Bite Valve. Pinch the bite valve, allowing the solution to flow into the drink tube and fill the bite valve.
- Let the reservoir and cleaning solution sit in the reservoir and drink tube for about 30 minutes.
- Wash the reservoir with hot water and mild soap. Be sure to completely rinse away the cleaning solution in the reservoir and drink tube before using again. You can also use CamelBak brushes from our Cleaning Kit to scrub your reservoir and drink tube. Brushes are the best way to ensure you are scrubbing all of the areas of the reservoir clean.
- Once the reservoir is clean, be sure to air dry overnight so no moisture is trapped inside, which can cause mold to grow.
These steps will make your reservoir safe for use. If there are still spots left behind, these are permanent mold stains that may not be removable. However, your reservoir is still safe and usable after you've cleaned it.
Reviews Create your own review
0 stars based on 0 reviews Create your own review